Pages


"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news..." Romans 10:15

Monday, October 3, 2011

it's the little things

I just returned from a wonderful time in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  My SE Asia team all live there and I get to visit then from time to time...this was one of those times. 

It was the little things that really blessed me...

a comfortable place to stay
the quiet
the snails on the path to my room
conversations with new but dear friends and co-workers
celebrating a 10th birthday
mexican food
hanging out with a family
walking/jogging in a neighborhood
foot massages
connecting with the women on our team
italian food
the birds communicating
a shopping mall
...just to name a few...
The only American chain restaurant we have in Cambodia is KFC...and they don't carry diet coke...but Bangkok Airport had a fountain drink for me...and a whopper and fries.  A little slice of home that I avoid when in the States but felt compelled to indulge in while in Asia: ) 

Chiang Mai has a wonderful place to get your toes done...Amazing... reminds me of Coco's on Okinawa : )

Great dinner out in the "Jungle"...an amazing place with an amazing team!

It wasn't all fun a games ; )  We did some work as well.  Here were are lovely accommodations for those team sessions.

It's the little things that add up to huge blessings.  It was great to be in Chiang Mai...and to connect as a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment