Pages


"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news..." Romans 10:15

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blessings!

Yesterday as I was stumbling around, just waking up, I found myself thanking the Lord once again that I was in Cambodia.  This is right where I am supposed to be. : ) Yep! a coherent thought in the morning...and one of thanksgiving! 




Here is a little reminder of my country for you.  Right now I am in Phnom Penh, but in a few months I will move up north...we are praying about the exact location, a new option is Battambang.
It is a blessing to be here!


In mid-December I moved...just 5 minutes away from my original apartment.   A sweet Australian couple needed to have someone live in their home while they went back home for 6 months.  It was a perfect fit for me.  A little less rent and the house feels more 'real' than the 'hotel' I was living in before.


I live on the main floor and the Cambodian landlord and his family live upstairs.  The home is very spacious and comfortable.  I have a spare room, and already have had several guests.  Come for a visit, I have a room for you : )


The Lord has blessed in many ways...here is a small sampling.  Thank you for being part of the blessing...and join me in the Thanksgiving!


My new bedroom...I think I might be crazy to try white ...but time will tell.  

As you walk in...notice the couch in the background...I have a living room too.

Here is half of the kitchen...including a full trashcan and full dish rack.  I am still trying to figure out where to put everything. : )

Here are 2 blessings....a scooter and a SUV.  Thanks to all who gave so that I can get around town.  I am still learning to like my scooter.   I think it has more to do with the traffic than the scooter...time will tell!

Another shot of the Mitsubishi Montero.  This is a huge blessing.  I have enjoyed driving this around Phnom Penh...next step is taking it out in the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment