Pages


"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news..." Romans 10:15

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This is the Christmas tree that is up in my home. I am very excited to have a tree this year...it has been many years since I put one up. I like the lights and the tinsel : ) Yep I am one of those that think the sparkle of tinsel is necessary. The tree is sparkling for me right now! One of the Christmas parties I attended last week reminded me that sparkle is pretty important to Jesus. He is the Light of the World...much more than just a little Christmas tree sparkle...but The Light of the World. Without Him we would be in darkness. He wants us to be lights too...we are the ones who sparkle. We are to let our light shine...the Light of Jesus to shine through us to others. The neat thing about this Light...it shines whether we are aware of it or not. Shine on Jesus...the celebration of your birthday is coming : ) "For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ." 2 Corinthians 4:6 "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they will see you good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment