Pages


"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news..." Romans 10:15

Thursday, July 21, 2011

More fun photos of Cambodia

Sweet little love seat, with a view
I have an APARTMENT!
Queen size bed
It is a fully furnished studio.  It had pretty much everything I needed, and the timing was perfect.
Kitchen
Washing Machine






A little taste of my walk home from school
Dryer ; ) 
a very small part of the journey has a sidewalk
We called these Flame trees growing up...I noticed some little girls were using the tiny little leaves to 'cook' with.  I used to do that do : ).
These are everywhere right now...just be careful the branches have huge thorns

All in all a beautiful walk...I didn't focus on the traffic or the dirt and grime of this busy 3rd world city.  I will save that for another day.  Beauty is everywhere, if we know where to look!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment